It's always a nice gesture to give your partner to be a gift on your wedding day to show your love and appreciation for them. Here are a few ideas to consider:
1. Personalised items: Consider gifting them something personalised, such as cufflinks or a watch with their initials engraved on them, a monogrammed leather wallet, or a customised photo album of your relationship.
2. Experiences: Plan a surprise outing or experience for your partner.
3. Gadgets: If your prtner is a tech lover, consider gifting them the latest gadget or tech accessory that they have been considering.
4. Accessories: Accessories like ties, socks, belts, or a stylish jacket can make for great gifts for them. Consider something that complements their wedding day attire or something that they can wear again on other special occasions.
5. Personalised vow book: Another idea is to create a personalised vow book. You can write a heartfelt letter to them and include your wedding vows, along with some of your favorite photos of you both as a couple.
Remember, the most important thing is to choose a gift that shows your love and appreciation and reflects their personality and interests.
Receiving a special message from your partner on your wedding day can be a wonderful and meaningful experience. It can be a way for your partner to express their love and commitment to you, and to share their hopes and dreams for your future together as a married couple.
If you're hoping to receive a special message from your partner, you can consider letting them know your feelings and sharing your desire to hear from them on your wedding day. This can be a simple conversation or a written note expressing your feelings and what it would mean to you to receive a message from them.
If your partner is open to the idea, you can provide some guidance or suggestions for what you would like to hear in the message. For example, you can suggest that they share their thoughts on what they love about you, what they are looking forward to in your future together, or their hopes and dreams for your life as a married couple.
Remember that the most important thing is to communicate with each other and to honor each other's feelings and preferences. Whether you receive a message or not, the love and commitment you share as a couple are what truly matter on your wedding day.